In the Web Portal:
You can upload your picture using the camera icon on the top section of the My Profile tab.
1) Click on the camera icon; then choose a file to upload from your computer.
2) The file can be in .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format.
3) The file size should not exceed 5MB.
4) The photo should be square to avoid distortion. To do this, you might need to crop the photo on your phone or in a photo-editing software on your computer.
5) Upload picture.
The profile picture is a mandatory requirement for the Professional Briefcase™. This photo will be seen by potential employers and may be used for badge-printing when you are hired for a shift. Please upload a professional, straightforward headshot that includes only you in the picture.
In the App:
1) Tap My Account (bottom of the app).
2) On the My Account page, tap the pencil icon in the top-right corner to Edit Account.
The picture and camera icon appears on the top of the screen on the Edit Account page.
3) Tap on the camera icon.
4) A pop-up appears. You can now choose from an existing photo or take a new photo.
5) Click SAVE to make sure it saves the new picture. Your profile should be updated.
6) Tap the REFRESH button if you do not see your new picture.
What to do When Your Photo Uploads Sideways
This problem is caused by a software function on some Android phones, which automatically places photos in landscape orientation no matter what orientation they were originally taken in.
To correct this issue:
1) Upload your photo in a photo editing software, such as Photos (Mac), Paint (PC), or Pixler (either).
2) Rotate the photo so that it is in portrait orientation.
3) Save it to your computer.
4) Upload it to your Professional Briefcase.
Please sign in to leave a comment.