NLC jobs are open to healthcare professionals with permanent residency and a license in one of the 25 states that participate in the compact state nurse licensure (NLC). If your state is a participant, you may work in any of the 25 states in the NLC without the need for a separate license.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job?
- I received a job confirmation notification in the app. What should I do next?
- Clocking In and Clocking Out
- Why don’t I receive the same job matches as my friend whose credentials are similar to mine?
- Why don’t I see job matches even after submitting my application?
- How do I view my calendar?
- How do I keep track of all my job engagements?
- Why do some jobs have a flat payment rate?
- How do I contact the facility that posted a job?
- I have some questions about a job post. Who do I reach out to?