There's no fee for canceling a confirmed job. However, a high cancellation rate (which is visible on your public profile) will impact your job prospects, so it's important not to cancel confirmed jobs except in cases of emergency.
Articles in this section
- I am a new Praossian. How do I apply for my first job?
- I received a job confirmation notification in the app. What should I do next?
- What is the ENROUTE button on the app?
- Why don’t I receive the same job matches as my friend whose credentials are similar to mine?
- Why don’t I see job matches even after submitting my application?
- How do I view my calendar?
- How do I keep track of all my job engagements?
- Why do some jobs have a flat payment rate?
- How do I contact the facility that posted a job?
- I have some questions about a job post. Who do I reach out to?