Payments are queued for processing when you time-stamp the end of a shift and the facility approves the time stamp.
- Payments may be delayed if you don't time-stamp the end of your shift, as we have to verify that the shift was completed before we release payment. You will receive in-app reminders to complete your time stamps prior to the end of your shift.
- Under some circumstances, facilities may not approve your time stamp immediately. Praos strives to reach out to facilities to solve any issues and obtain approval so we can pay you on time. You will receive a notification as soon as your payment is processed.
My payment has been processed, but the money isn't in my bank account yet. What’s going on?
- Payment transfers are normally submitted every Tuesday and should appear in your bank account on Friday. Most banks will only process the transfer on business days (holidays and weekends excluded). For transfers sent on business days, you should see the payment within 1-3 business days. If a payment was sent to you during a holiday window, most banks will release the money to your bank account on the day following the holiday (which could be the following Monday or Tuesday).
I received a notification that a transfer to my bank account failed. What does this mean and what should I do?
- If the account you have on file with us is valid and you are not sure why the transfer failed, please contact your bank to resolve the issue. Once the issue is resolved, please contact us at email@example.com and we will process your payment again.
How soon will I be notified if my payment didn't go through?
- Banks usually take 3-5 business days to inform us about failed transfers. Once your bank notifies us, we will contact you promptly so that you can take action to resolve the issue.