You may use any U.S. bank account registered in your name to receive payments.
Articles in this section
- Why haven’t I received my payment?
- How will I get paid and how long does it take?
- What do you mean by a ‘business day’?
- Which banks can I use to receive payments?
- Can I use PayPal or Payoneer to receive payments?
- How do you ensure fair compensation? Is there a way to accurately track how long my shifts run?
- My payment failed. How do I fix the problem?
- My shift went overtime. How will I be paid for it?
- Where can I find my total monthly income?