Not all jobs are paid at an hourly rate. Some jobs, like home health consultations, typically last 1-2 hours and are paid at a flat rate.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for a job?
- I received a job confirmation notification in the app. What should I do next?
- Clocking In and Clocking Out
- Why don’t I receive the same job matches as my friend whose credentials are similar to mine?
- Why don’t I see job matches even after submitting my application?
- How do I view my calendar?
- How do I keep track of all my job engagements?
- Why do some jobs have a flat payment rate?
- How do I contact the facility that posted a job?
- I have some questions about a job post. Who do I reach out to?
Please sign in to leave a comment.