Usually, the rate mentioned in the job post is the rate that the facility is willing to pay for the shift. For additional questions, you can contact the health facility through the Praos app's built-in Chat/Call functionality.
Articles in this section
- I am a new Praossian. How do I apply for my first job?
- I received a job confirmation notification in the app. What should I do next?
- What is the ENROUTE button on the app?
- Why don’t I receive the same job matches as my friend whose credentials are similar to mine?
- Why don’t I see job matches even after submitting my application?
- How do I view my calendar?
- How do I keep track of all my job engagements?
- Why do some jobs have a flat payment rate?
- How do I contact the facility that posted a job?
- I have some questions about a job post. Who do I reach out to?