By default, supervising nurses can only view jobs posted in their department. However, you may contact your facility's admin to request additional access privileges.
Articles in this section
- I'm a supervising nurse. Can I view jobs posted in a different department?
- Is it possible to transfer a user from one department to another?
- What are the different user roles? Which functions can they perform?
- I'm a supervising nurse. Can I post a job?
- How can I add a new user to my hospital or unit?
- I am a job scheduler. How can I delegate a job to my manager for approval?
- I'm a Nurse Manager. My manager wants me to manage billing contacts. How should I go about it?
- How do I create a new department?