Users can be assigned one of three different roles depending on their function at your institution. Each role is granted a different set of access and usability functions.
- Manage Facility profile, Department, and End User setup.
- Post, view, edit, and manage (authorize, assign supervisor, approve time stamps, and rate professional) their own jobs.
- View information across departments and users.
- Manage jobs posted by department managers and department end users.
- Delegate (change ownership) job to anyone in the organization.
| Department Manager (e.g. CNO or Nurse Manager/Director)
- Post, view, edit, and manage their own jobs.
- View across departments
- Manage own department end user jobs.
- Delegate job to own department end user or across to another department manager.
|Department End User (e.g. supervising nurse, scheduler)
- Post, view, edit, own jobs.
- Cannot authorize a job. Can request authorization from department manager.
- Delegate job to another user belonging to the same department.
- Assign supervisor, Approve timestamp and rate professional.