On the Web Portal, click on the Job History tab. Then select the job you want to replicate. Click Copy and Post at the bottom of the job details window. This creates a new job using the details of a completed one.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my password?
- How do I upload documents related to department and hospital orientation?
- How do I create a new job posting using details from a completed job?
- How do I create a job post for a shift that requires additional certifications?
- How can I view a professional's credentials?
- How do I cancel a confirmed job?
- Can I modify a job I already posted?
- How do I interview the professionals who applied for my job?
- How do I share a job with a colleague or delegate review and approval to another manager?
- How can I assign a supervisor to a candidate who applied for a job?