Texas Health Steps' award-winning online program offers FREE CE courses for primary care providers and other health professionals. These courses offer updated clinical, regulatory, and best practice guidelines for a range of preventive health, oral health, mental health, and case management topics.
*Some required courses may not be available. Consult Texas Health Steps Requirements for Registered Nurses Who Complete Texas Health Steps Checkups for more information.
- Adolescent Health Screening
- Behavioral Health: Screening and Intervention
- Building a Comprehensive and Effective Medical Home
- Case Management Services in Texas
- Culturally Effective Health Care
- Developmental Surveillance and Screening
- Hearing and Vision Screening
- Management of Overweight and Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Newborn Hearing Screening
- Newborn Screening
- Recognizing, Reporting, and Preventing Child Abuse
- Texas Health Steps: Overview
- Using Developmental Screening Tools