The Post Job template provides all the fields required for job posting:
1) Job Title: A short description of the job, e.g. PRN Med Surg Night Shift
2) Facility location: This is the facility address and is filled with your default information.
3) Work location: By default, it is the same as the Facility location. Uncheck the box to enter another work location.
4) Job type: RN, LVN/LPN, etc.
5) Department: This is the Facility Department (ED, L&D etc). It can also be listed as None if there are no departments.
6) Certifications required: The specific certification required for the job. Note: Only nurses with matching certifications will be notified of this job posting. List only mandatory certifications, e.g. CCRN.
7) Education required: Select from the drop down the minimum level of education required, e.g. BSN.
8) Experience required: Select from the drop down the minimum number of years of experience.
9) Required nurses: The number of nurses needed (1, 2, etc.).
10) Keywords: Specific words that you want displayed in your job posting.
11) Shift start and end time
12) Shift duration: Number of hours (between 1 and 12)
13) Rate: This is the Rate type (flat or hourly).
14) Rate amount: Rate/hour for hourly shifts and total amount for flat-rate shifts.
15) E-orientation, if needed: When checked, any e-orientation documents associated with the department for this job posting will be emailed to the candidate for preparation.